3/31/20 Arizona Stay Home Order due to COVID-19:
With the current events moving as quickly as they are it is important to communicate with you the changes and current status at IHC.
WE ARE OPEN for chiropractic, acupuncture and medical patient care as “essential healthcare” under the current orders. It is our duty to our community that we remain as a healthcare facility capable of care for non-urgent conditions in order to lessen the healthcare burden. It is imperative that we remain vigilant of the safety of both the patients and the staff while we remain open.
Therefore, we have implemented the following safety measures:We are scheduling a lighter patient density in order to maintain social distancing
- Patients will be temperature checked before entering and requested to use hand sanitation upon entering the office.
- We request that drivers and guest remain outside the office or wait in vehicles.
- With the exception of medical massage, all wellness massages are cancelled until May 1.
- We are maintaining a HIGH level of sanitation around contact surfaces, tables, chairs, doors and therapy equipment.
- We ask that if you are feeling ill, please setup a Tele-medicine appointment with our medical staff.