Without proper treatment, minor pain like back and neck aches can impact mobility and evolve into chronic and sometimes debilitating conditions. Chiropractic adjustments help to relieve back pain, neck pain, and other spinal discomforts that can impact movement and comfort. The holistic health team at Infinite Healing Center in Mesa, AZ, provides chiropractic adjustments as a treatment option in our East Valley area office.
What Is a Chiropractic Adjustment?
A chiropractic adjustment is a procedure in which a trained chiropractor uses his hands or small instruments to apply a controlled force to spinal joints. The aim of chiropractic adjustments, also called spinal manipulations, is to realign the spine in order to improve spinal motion and physical function while relieving pressure that can cause pain and discomfort.
Chiropractors most often use chiropractic adjustments as a treatment option for low back pain, neck pain, and headaches. Before they provide adjustments, chiropractors first examine a patient, get his or her medical history, and diagnose the source of the pain or tension to determine if adjustments are the right treatment option. This initial examination may also include x-rays.
Benefits of Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic adjustments provide patients with a number of benefits, both immediate and long-lasting:
- Pain Relief: Chiropractic adjustments can be used to relieve neck and lower back pain, pain from sciatica, headaches, and other conditions that are caused by stress on the spine. This treatment option provides a drug-free alternative to typical pain relievers.
- Reduced Inflammation: Chiropractic adjustments help reduce inflammation, which can lead to joint issues, muscle tension, and chronic pain.
- Improved Range of Motion: If muscle pain, joint issues, or general inflammation are making it difficult for you to move without pain, chiropractic adjustments can help you improve your range of motion so that you can enjoy a full range of activities.
- Enhanced Injury Recovery: If you have sustained an injury from sports, work, or an accident, chiropractic care can help aid in the healing process. Not only does it provide drug-free pain relief, but it can also help reduce recovery time.
- Improved Athletic Performance: Whether you’re a professional athlete or just someone who enjoys sports as a hobby, regular chiropractic adjustments can help improve athletic performance by reducing the pain and muscle tension that comes along with intense physical activity.
Looking for a Chiropractor in the East Valley Area?
Are you suffering from back or neck pain? It’s time to make an appointment with a qualified chiropractor at Infinite Healing Center in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Rodriguez, Dr. Bhakta, and the rest of the team provide a range of integrative medicine services including chiropractic adjustments. Come see why residents of the East Valley area trust our team with their wellness needs. Call today: (480) 985-7070.