Physical Medicine at Infinite Healing Center
What is a Family Nurse Practitioner?:
A Family Nurse Practitioner is a registered nurse who has completed a nurse practitioner educational program and holds national certification as a nurse practitioner from a Board approved certifying body.
Family Nurse Practitioners provide for the health care needs of patients through advanced assessment, identification of health states including abnormal conditions, diagnosing, treatment and evaluation.
As health care providers, FNP-C's:
- Perform physical examinations
- Order, perform and interpret lab and x-ray studies
- Diagnose and treat acute health problems such as infection and injuries
- Diagnose, treat and monitor chronic conditions such as diabetes and high blood pressure
- Provide health maintenance, screenings and immunizations.
- Promote healthy lifestyles through education and counseling.
- Collaborate with physicians and other heath care professionals as needed